Kitten River Survival Guide
School's out and so are the tubes! You know what that means...What better way to spend your lazy days than floating/chilling at the river with your friends while in San Marcos?! #nothingNeed help on what to pack or want new things to bring to the river? The San Marvelous Kittens got you coveredwith some of their favorite river must haves!Check out some of their picks below:
- Hat- Don't overheat! Protect your head with our new baseball caps and represent your state. (Available in various colors!)
- Chapstick- Nothing is worse than dry lips...keep your lips nice and moisturized with a lip balm, preferably one with SPF. Lips get burned too!
- iPad/Books- Ipad devices and books come in handy while getting your tan on. Jam out to your favorite tunes and be sure to follow us on Spotify @ San Marvelous!
- After Tan- Keep that tan you just achieved with an after tan that leaves you moisturized and glowing. We recommend the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration after tan because it smells like a tropical paradise and leaves your skin as smooth as ever.
- Body Mist- Don't be that stinky friend in the group...A travel sized body mist is purrfect for on the go to throw in your tote.
- Sunglasses- Keep those eyes protected from those harsh UV rays in your favorite shades!
Along with those items, here are a few other things that would go great in your kit:• Disposable/Waterproof camera
• Extra clothing
• Water Bottles• Sun Screen• First Aid KitCheck out The San Marvelous Kittens at Sewell Park during their recent river adventure!Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their Summer so far!P.S. Now that you're ready to head off to the river, we'd LOVE to see your river fan pics!Be sure to tag us at @Sanmarvelous & #SanMarvelous on Instagram!We can't wait to see em!Until next time, Stay San Marvelous!Author: Salicia Kol