SM American Flag Red & Blue Short Sleeve
Texas Stars Red & Blue Racerback
SM American Flag Red & Blue Racerback
Texas American Flag Red & Blue Tank Top
Want more patriotic fun? Check out the rest of our 4th of July collection in
store and online!
Before you grab your favorite styles, be sure to check out these yummy recipes we're loving
that are gunna be purrfect for your BBQ or anywhere you'll be celebrating the 4th!
Things you need:
Star Spangled Jello Shots
Recipe credit: http://www.tipjunkie.com/post/4th-of-july-recipes/
Things you need:
-3 ounces berry blue Jell-O
-6 ounces blueberry vodka
-1 package plain gelatin
-2-1/2 ounces raspberry vodka
-3 ounces sweetened condensed milk
-3 ounces strawberry Jell-O
-6 ounces strawberry vodka
- Heat six ounces water to boiling. Pour boiling water into a bowl with blue Jell-O and whisk until dissolved. Whisk in blueberry vodka.
- Pour into an 8 x 8-inch glass pan and refrigerate until solid.
- Once the blue layer is solid, sprinkle package of plain gelatin over five ounces of water in a small saucepan. Let sit for a few minutes, then turn on low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved. Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk until incorporated. Remove from heat. Whisk in raspberry vodka.
- Pour mixture over the blue layer and return immediately to the refrigerator. Refrigerate until solid.
- Once the white layer is solid, heat six ounces water to boiling. Pour boiling water into a bowl with strawberry Jell-O and whisk until dissolved. Whisk in strawberry vodka.
- Pour mixture over the white layer and return immediately to the refrigerator. Refrigerate until solid.
- When Jell-O is completely set, sit bottom of pan in a small amount of hot water for one to two minutes to loosen. Run a knife around the edges of the Jell-O and turn over onto a large sheet pan sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- Place the star-shaped cutter in hot water, then cut out shapes. (Alternatively, use a sharp knife to cut into blocks or other shapes.)
We can't wait to celebrate the 4th, but we also can't wait to see your #FANPICS!
Be sure to #sanmarvelous and tag us on our Social Medias!
LIKE us on Facebook: San Marvelous
Until next time, stay San Marvelous!