Face Mask (3-Pack) - Black
This durable face mask is made from two layers of treated fabric and features elastic ear loops and a center flat seam that ensure a close fit. It's machine-washable and reusable. Sold in packs of 3.
We are donating 100% of profits from our masks to the Hays County Food Bank to help feed families effected by COVID 19 in San Marcos!
The Hays County Food Bank holds drive-through and walk-up (social distancing is enforced) distribution locations for low-income families and persons experiencing a food emergency. Even if you do not meet the usual guideless for the Food Bank, if you have lost your job, or lost your sole provider, then you may be eligible for a set period of time. New clients are encouraged to call the Food Bank at 512-392-8300 to sign up beforehand to minimize time spent at the distribution sites.
• Two layers of fabric
• Fabric: 100% polyester
• Finish: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
• Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology
• Contains a biocide for hygiene and freshness based on silver chloride
• Flat seam in the center of the mask
• Elastic ear loops
• Washable and reusable
• Made in the EU
• Sold in packs of 3
• The masks aren't medical equipment
• Supplier suggests size M for men (marked with a green thread around one of the mask’s loops)
• Supplier suggests size S for women (marked with a red thread around one of the mask’s loops)
The Face Masks have been produced using the unique Silverplus® technology. It prevents the growth of bacteria which cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining, and deterioration.
|Center front height (inches)||5 ⅛||5 ½|
|Earloop width (inches)||2 ⅛||2 ⅜|
|Upper width (inches)||6 ¾||8 ¼|